Blogging Fusion Blog Directory Woman of the North: New house

Sunday, January 24, 2010

New house

We have finally moved into a house. we are renting. it took about five trips. we have doubled our living space. We went from 800 sq ft to 1600.
We now have four bedrooms and two bathrooms and a huge kitchen.
Now we need to organize everything.
We bought a beautiful black farm table and six chairs.
I actually worked on one assigment for college.
It may take us a while to get out of boxes because both Bob and myself are in college full-time.
our next project is to move everything out of the storage room. Then we will be under one roof again.
We also just got cable and internet hooked up again.
I guess going without for one day did not kill me. I just thought I would die.

No comments:

Post a Comment